Thursday 13 September 2012

Yosh! Yesterday I posted exclusively about Harry Potter, so I'm getting back to anime stuff now!
I bought the September issue of Pash! yesterday. Finally, because I'd been eyeing it the other day I went to Kinokuniya (I didn't buy it then due to money shortage...)

The cover is 黒子のバスケ! Kise-kun~


The characters of 黒子のバスケ are being featured, and so are Suwabe Junichi-san, Ono Daisuke-san and Kimura Ryouhei-san!

New Prince of Tennis. Shiraishi-sama~ (*´∀`*)


アルカナ・ファミリア
Fukuyama Jun-san and Yonaga Tsubasa-san! They look so cute~


Uta Puri Debut! And Masato-kun has got one page all for himself! XD


Ao no Exorcist movie. Can't wait for its release!

Gundam AGE. I forgot which episode I stopped at while watching with my little cousin (・へ・)

This...what is this? (0_o)

Seiyuu feature - Ousaka Ryouta-san (I'm not familiar with him...)

Max Boys - Hosoya Yoshimasa-san (*´ω`*) and Masuda Toshiki-san!

The free posters include Arcana Famiglia, Uta Puri and New Prince of Tennis. Yatta!!
The free gift is a hard plastic poster (I think? I have a lot of those but I've no idea what they're called) of Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic. 
All for ¥980. I think it's worth it.
Unlike the Harry Potter merchandise I grumbled and rambled and complained about talked about yesterday (-_- ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment