Thursday 6 September 2012

Hello!!

I just came back from Kinokuniya. Bought magazines only this time (the stuff there are really expensive ToT) - Weekly Shounen Jump, Dengeki Girl's Style and earlier volumes of Otome dora.

It was my first time getting my hands on a Weekly Jump magazine. It's an awesome thing! Managed to read one chapter from Bleach, Naruto, Gintama and Kuroko no Basket. I didn't know Medaka Box is a shounen series... >o< All of these cost me a bomb but I think it's all worth it!



Kamigami no Asobi. Kazuki Yone's art looks refreshing here. The chibi are really cute too!


Uta Puri Debut! Look at all that merchandise and figures! Money, where are you? T-T


This one looks interesting! Can't wait for the other characters to be revealed!


Genroh. The art is very similar to Nise no Chigiri's. Is it illustrated by the same artist?


Toki no Kizuna Sekigahara Kitan. That Kazuya guy resembles a black-haired Saitou Hajime. Itou Kentarou and Hino Satoshi are starring in the game!


Glass Heart Princess. Ah...the two guys here are voiced by KENN and Suzuki Tatsuhisa~ *fan girl scream* The art style is similar to Amnesia- wait...or is it Wand of Fortune...? Same artist? I like the drawing style!


A lovely Toki no Kizuna poster ♥
Reverse side is Kamigami no Asobi poster

Hakuouki Yuugiroku~~ AND-AND-AND-AND my Souji-kun is featured!!!!!! *squeals, nosebleeds and faints*


I wonder what this CD is all about...? O.o


And I just realised one thing. All the while, I've been pronouncing Diabolik Lovers as DIE-UH-BAWL-LIC Lovers...and today I finally took the time to properly read the Katakana...it's DEE-UH-BAWL-LIC Lovers... (-__- ;) Argh English and its twists and turns, stop screwing with me... (Q__Q)

No comments:

Post a Comment