Friday 14 September 2012

As disturbed as I am over whatever crap that's happening right now, I'm not going to interfere and land myself in hot soup.
People need to be shaken awake once in while to make them realise that what they're doing is wrong. Only then can peace and harmony coexist.

*phew* I realise I'm quite a ranter lol. Anyway, I received my results for my first semester. I passed! I thought I'd fail two of the subjects because I haven't been doing so well for them, and should I fail any subject, I'd have to retake them...but I did it! Right, now I can really enjoy the rest of my holidays!! (^^♪

*sigh* Life is really interesting, isn't it? Sometimes we wish things would just go the way we want them to, but of course such a thing does not exist. So we'll just have to go with the flow. Though it hurts sometimes, those moments of hardship are the ones that make us stronger at the end. No matter what happens, we just have to lift our heads up high and move on because time does not wait for us. Time can indeed change us, but we are the ones who must make an effort in order to make it happen. Life's a 'beach' sometimes, that's true. And we feel like running away when that happens. But no matter how far we run, it'll catch up with us. So we'll just have to face it head on.

Whatever it is, the key to success is to never give up!

Here's an inspirational Japanese song, My Answer by Seamo


No comments:

Post a Comment