Thursday 6 September 2012

I finished listening to Anata ga Ofuro de Noboseru volumes 1 (yeah, I finally got it!!! d(>∇<)b ), 2 and 5, so I'll be giving a short review on them now.


あなたがお風呂でのぼせるCD ~温泉擬人化コレクション~ 第1弾 「草津編」

Been waiting impatiently to get my hands on this! Fortunately a very kind soul provided me with this and I am very grateful to her. 本当にありがとうございました!♪~(´ε` ) Now, this here is Kusatsu (CV: Sakurai Takahiro). I first found out about this series while reading April's issue of B's Log, and I fell straight in love with this guy at first sight. But he was the last that I listened to out of the current 6 volumes (-_- ;) Kusatsu...how should I put it...he's great (eh...maybe I'm being biased here cos it's Sakupyon xD) The moment he materialises while you're in the bath, you get a shock and pass out! So he carries you to your bed and obviously he would have seen...um...everything... (>/////////<) He then explains everything to you, telling you that the guide didn't do his job properly. Then there's the taking a bath together part (you refuse to go naked with him there and put on a towel, much to his disappointment). Kusatsu (by far, or maybe I wasn't paying much attention...?) is the only one who teases you...he blows in your ears and stuff like that (doki doki!! >/////////<) The part where he wanted to sing was cute X3


あなたがお風呂でのぼせるCD 温泉擬人化コレクション~ 第2弾「登別編」

Next up is Noboribetsu (CV: Morikawa Toshiyuki)! :D This guy...he's just plain hyper, genki and loud! I think he's the most talkative out of the current 6. He's definitely a great addition to your supposedly boring everyday life XD First he calls you Ojou chan, then switches to Hime (*´∀`) Noboribetsu's entrance is funny. He offers you some alcoholic drinks which you refuse, and then assumes that you're either a weak drinker or still underaged, so he offers you cream soda instead - and you hit him. Then he apologises for upsetting you by giving you a kiss, and you retaliate by hitting him again (so violent! XD) Once again he explains everything and so on... Morikawa-san was really good here! I laughed a lot, especially the parts where you hit the poor guy (sadistic me XD)


あなたがお風呂でのぼせるCD ~温泉擬人化コレクション~ 第5弾 「道後編」

Lastly it's Dougo-kun (CV: Kaji Yuuki)! This cute boy here...awww he calls you Onee chan! (*´ω`*) Cute as he is, he's still capable of causing major nosebleeds XD I don't exactly know how to explain this CD. Dougo isn't a weirdo like Sukayu, but I think it's because he's younger than you that makes it a bit harder for me to explain things (I'm personally not attracted to younger guys), but it's cute and fluffy all the same. Dougo's definitely the younger brother type! Since you're all embarrassed about being in the bath with him, he offers to close his eyes. So while washing you, he asks you to guide his hand since he has his eyes closed, and keeps asking you to tell him where exactly he's washing at the moment (with a sponge >:3). He's really cute, I just feel like hugging him~


All in all, you just have to listen to the series yourself to find out. I love this series, and I hope they'll release more in future (can't wait for Jun Jun's to be released!)

No comments:

Post a Comment