Friday 7 September 2012


Σ(◎Д◎) !!!!!!! OMAIFREAKINGGAWSH ^%#&*&?*@$#^&%?*@!#%&*%$?#$@%#! WHAT IN THE FREAKING NINE LEVELS OF HELL DID I JUST HEAR!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *PANICS* OH DEAR MIGHTY GOD...HAVE MERCY...PLEASE FORGIVE ME...I BEG YOU...!!! IT WAS ALL AN ACCIDENT!!! AN ACCIDENT!!!!!!!!! ... DAMN...NOW I'M FOREVER TAINTED... ... (TAT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi hi! I just came back from swimming (I love swimming~)! A bit tired now though...


It's been a long time since I last visited the pool...I think it was last December when I went to Indonesia. Gosh, 9 months!? (・o・)
Anyway, while I was lazing swimming around in the pool, I kept thinking of the Anata ga Ofuro de Noboseru CDs. I'll explain why XD

During my trip to Indonesia last year, one of our accommodations was a hot spring resort located near a volcano. Needless to say, every water source in the resort is hot - yes, even the toilets, bathrooms and swimming pool! Swimming in the pool felt a little strange, because the water was both warm and hot at different parts. You can even see steam rising about you as you swim. Being a total idiot with regards to hot springs back then (and I think I still am), I didn't take a proper ofuro (I am honestly filled with a lot of regret right now...) and so I lost my (probably) once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do so. I wish I could go back there right now (or just bring me straight to Japan. I ain't complaining, you know)! Oh, and also, I'll be lugging along the Anata ga Ofuro de Noboseru CDs with me!! ( ´Д`)




The opening video for Genroh. Personally I find the illustration for the heroine kind of weird...



The opening video for 十鬼の絆関ヶ原奇譚 (Toki no Kizuna Sekigahara Kitan) PSP game. I'm really interested in trying out this game. As seen from the manga chapter published in the latest Dengeki Girl's Style magazine, the heroine looks like she can fight (see photos below). The game illustrations are lovely and the animation is amazing. The opening video says it all. Plus, the opening song (Toki no Kizuna by Kurosaki Maon) is epic! I wonder who the illustrator is...is it the same as Amnesia's? 


She's holding a weapon here. She looks really cool!


Oh, look! She's counter-attacking that fellow!


Hell yeah! You go, girl!
Hehe...sorry! I like strong-willed girls! \(^o^)/


And the main guy makes his appearance! OMNOMNOMNOM~  (´ε` ) Just look at his sexiness- *shot*

No comments:

Post a Comment