Friday 28 September 2012

Hello! I think I'm going to fall sick soon...I've been coughing quite a bit lately, and my throat feels kind of itchy (XoX) And also, I've been feeling a little lazy to blog these past few days...even though I have a lot to talk about! Mainly about all those drama CDs I've just gotten. Unfortunately, there are too many that I can't keep track of how many I have in total as of now /(;-_-)

Anyway, Tuesday was my birthday, so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who sent me birthday greetings, be it in the virtual world or in real life. I'm very grateful to all of you! Thank you very much! *bows* Oh, and not forgetting the gifts I have received from my friends. Thank you! I'll open them on Sunday when I celebrate it officially! I love all of you! (*´▽`*

Hakuouki Reimeiroku has ended with 12 episodes. I don't know why but the final episode made me cry... (T-T) By the way, Ryuunosuke looks so much better after he cut his hair! I can't wait for the Reimeiroku game to be translated! I love Hakuouki! And Japanese history is indeed fascinating! (>w<)b

Now, back to drama CDs. I've given I ♥LOVE PET!! a listen (volumes 1, 2 and 4). I listened to volume 2 first (Kotarou the Korat, CV: Yusa Kouji). Oh my, Yusa-san as a cat is really kawaii~ (○’ω’○)
Next was volume 4 (Sora the Lop Ear Rabbit, CV: Kamiya Hiroshi) and oh my goodness, the cuteness!!! Overload!!! Kamiya-san was awesome as a bunny~ *love* And not forgetting Ono Daisuke-san as Ash (a Collie breed). The cute part about this series are of course the transformations. Hearing them panic after transforming makes me feel like pulling their cheeks~ And this series is no doubt brimming with sweetness! (^w^) I shared this series with my friend, and she loved it right after listening to volume 1...because after playing Starry Sky ~In Spring~, she became obsessed with Suzuya, and of course Ono Daisuke-san (Suzuya's seiyuu) XD

I'll have to refer back to my drama cd collection to see which ones I haven't talked about yet...I think I've really gone and lost my track on them (>o<)

Oh yes and before I forget, I want to recommend Tennis no Oujisama: Eikokushi Teikyuu Shiro Kessen! (The Prince of Tennis: The Battle of the British City) to all PoT fans (to non-PoT fans and new fans, this is recommended to you guys too)!


Finally the subbed version was released a few days back, and I enjoyed it to the maximum! The movie is really awesome! It was full of action and has a sense of suspense hanging at the start of the movie. I usually watch Tennis no Oujisama episodes randomly, so I can't say I know all the characters very well. But of course there are my favourites: Tezuka-sama, Atobe-sama and Shiraishi-sama~ *nosebleed* Oh, I can't forget Fuuji and Kirihara! Oh man, those sexy guys and their seiyuu!


And I can't help but capture these lovely drool-worthy screenshots of Ore-sama at his full narcissistic mode coolest~  (^▽^ )

And from now on, I'm asking my aunt to help me order all those otome magazines online...it's too expensive to buy them from Kinokuniya... $30 spent on one otome magazine in Kinokuniya can buy me about two otome magazines that can be ordered online. Ah those shipping costs and taxes... (>_< ; )
I can't wait to get my hands on the October issue of Dengeki Girl's Style, B's Log and all the other awesome magazines... Wish I were living in Japan right now... (; w ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment