Monday 10 September 2012

The Second Reproduction

Hello!!

The weekend has just passed and I have been busy drawing.


(Image has been removed)
Random princely guy. Didn't quite intend him to look like this but oh well. I think he turned out pretty good. (・ω・)



I have been ignoring my otome games for a while now... I've been hooked listening to drama CDs as of late. Gotta get back on track! (T^T)


This is the opening for The Second Reproduction, developed by Heterodoxy. I just love this song by encounter+. Thankfully I found it!

This is one of the OSTs that I like, "Kanashimi". It really tugs at my heart. (; o ;)

I got my hands on the game quite some time ago but I only played it twice so far. And the endings I received? Both BAD (= = ;) The first bad ending I got was of Chris committing suicide after receiving a letter from her mother telling her to do so. I was like "Whut!?" after I got that ending. Then I tried again, and decided to go for Gardis's route this time. I really want Lezette, so I figured I'd go for his route last. I don't quite trust that Jin guy (¬_¬) He's the Sannan-san type, as me and my friend label characters of his personality (and by Sannan-san, I mean that glasses guy in Hakuouki). Anyway, the ending I got for Gardis was that Chris became a doll...that's a bad ending right...? (ToT) Time to hunt for walkthroughs!
By the way, I'm really curious about who the seiyuu for the characters in this game are. Their voices are so familiar yet foreign (*_*) I want to know who Lezette's seiyuu is! ♡

I want to try its sequel, Queen of Darkness. But I heard that it's an R-18 game (even though I'll be of age next year, it's still kind of uncomfortable...) and has some yuri contents (the heck!? It's supposed to be an otome game, isn't it!? Nuuuuuuuu!!)... Judging from the game's opening, it has quite a range of guys you can go after too, darn it! (>A<)


And back to drama CDs. Next on my list is the Dolly, Amemakura, Kannou Jikan and Yandere Heaven series! More eargasm!! d(>∀<) But I won't be touching Yandere Heaven Black because it's BL, and I don't approve of BL at all... (> < ;) I know these drama CDs I mentioned above were released a few years ago, but I wasn't at all interested in drama CDs back then (/ω\) Anyway, I'd like to try out male yandere characters because so far all I've seen on anime for yandere types are mostly girls eg. Yuno (Mirai Nikki) and Kurumi (Kimi ni Todoke). As quoted from someone, becoming a 'victim' of affection of a yandere will enable you to experience how Yuki feels with Yuno yandere-ing all over him XD The twins in volume 5 look pretty badass- and oh it's Sakupyon~ Ahhh I think I've really turned into a ドM.. Crap this is bad (゜o゜;

1 comment:

  1. I wanna know lezette's seiyuu so bad!!!! XD
    wahh his voice~ <3

    ReplyDelete