Saturday 29 September 2012

Doing random stuff...

Today's another Saturday. Time flies really fast! Tomorrow I'm celebrating my birthday together with my cousin's...I can't wait! But at the same time, I feel kind of nervous. I think it's because my friends are coming over. I initially did not approve of the idea of inviting my friends over, it's too embarrassing! But my grandma kept pestering me about it, and she threatened to call my friends and invite them over herself. And that's one of the last things I want her to do! So in the end I had no choice but to invite my friends...gosh I must brace myself for the embarrassment tomorrow. Seriously, it's not that I don't want them to come. I just want to save the embarrassment. (>_<")

So I'm bored after reading up on new drama CDs. Thought I'd talk about some of the mundane things that happened over the days. And I'm listening to drama CDs as I type... 8D


My poor parrot fish. He's been sick, and his eyes are popping out of their sockets... His other fish friends are slowly turning him into food, literally. Not meaning to be cruel or anything here, but I think that the best way to save him is to just put him to sleep... *cries* (TT_TT)

And these...are birthday gifts for my cousin. Yes, they are oddly-wrapped because yours truly is such an amazing wrapper ( ̄^ ̄)

And since I'm bored, I'll ridicule talk about these Hakuouki and UtaPuri manga I bought ages ago...

What the heck did they do to my Souji's face?? (((( ;°Д°))))

Sano and Saitou as well... (×_×;)

And this Kazama...he looks too kind and gentle!!! (/_\)

Kazama...like a boss XD

 
This other manga's artworks are pretty good. In fact, they look cute and chubby! :D

From うたのプリンスさまっ〜コミックアンシロジー〜
Some of the artworks fall in the same category as those weird Hakuouki ones, but the last story in the book has pretty artwork (see above last photo)
And that first photo...is that Masato sporting long hair?? (O_o)

Weird as many of these manga artworks are, they provide a great laughing experience for me. XD I have no idea why I bought them knowing that they're full of weird drawings. I hope they'll make a change to this and hire better manga artists to draw...sometimes I feel it's a shame that they'll have to go and spoil the characters. |−・;)

No comments:

Post a Comment