Sunday 16 September 2012

Yandere Heaven Drama CDs (and a bit of side-tracking here and there)

A warm night tonight it is! (>_< ; ) I'm going to talk a bit on Yandere Heaven today...I already listened to some of the volumes...and all the way my heart was in my mouth... (;´Д`) It was definitely one hell of a scare. But because I'm a masochist-in-the-making big fan of most of the seiyuu who lent their yandere voices, I love the series!

Now to kick start it off, what exactly do I think of a yandere? Being overly obsessed with the person he/she loves and becoming highly possessive over them...that's one. But despite that, and assuming that he/she truly loves someone, I think the love is really sincere. But of course the way he/she displays his/her affection is very extreme and in most cases, frightening. Heck, I wish I can meet a yandere guy one day XD
And what about being sasaeng? In the world of the Korean Entertainment, sasaeng fans are always in the limelight of controversy. From the many articles I read about these sasaeng fans, they're truly a bunch of crazy weirdoes. If they truly love their idols, they shouldn't be doing things that are dangerous or may cause harm to their idols. The things that they do to their 'beloved' idols are unimaginable, frightening and are nothing but madness.
When I think about it, being yandere and being sasaeng share similarities but they also have their differences.

YANDERE
- Obsessed over one person only
- The person that they are obsessed over usually know them in person
- May physically hurt the person with the hopes of making them notice them
- Usually operate alone with occasional help from acquaintances
- Stalk their beloved
- Resort to violence (or even murders) against rivals, people who are against their relationship, etc
- Threaten their beloved (e.g. "If I find you talking to other guys/girls besides me, I'll make you pay..." - usually speak in a crazy manner, as depicted in anime/manga fiction)

SASAENG
- Obsessed over one or more person(s)
- The person(s) they are obsessed over do not know of their existence at all, since it's idols we're talking about here (hence they're being delusional - one sasaeng fan claimed that she writes fanfictions of her idols falling in love with her)
- Send unthinkable 'gifts' to their idols (e.g. messages written in menstrual blood >_< leaving urine and shit at the doorsteps of their idols' dorms)
- Attack in groups, usually do not operate alone
- May physically hurt their idols with the hopes of making them notice them
- Stalk their beloved idols
- Resort to violence (or even murders) against anti-fans, rivals, etc (e.g. poisoning the food/drinks of supposed rival idol groups)

And a lot more...
By the way these are by no means fact, they are merely my opinions (>o<)
I've never met a yandere before, so my opinions are based off on all the fiction I've ever gotten my hands on. As for those sasaeng fans...well, my own country has a fair share of them so those are probably more reliable points.
As you can probably tell, I'm trying my best to even out my points for both categories and not being one-sided in my opinions.
Both are extremists and crazy. They definitely need someone to wake them up and get them a life. Their methods of getting attention are frightening and mad. And a bonus opinion towards the sasaeng fans, I think they're ドM because they did mention that even though they may be hurt/abused by their oppas, they're still happy because they are there and they noticed them... *shudders*

Pushing that topic aside (how on earth did I sidetrack to that topic, anyway?), the first Yandere Heaven CD I listened to was Yandere Heaven Vol 5. Yup, the Saionji twins. Why did I start on that volume? Obviously the answer is...because Sakurai Takahiro stars in that volume~~~ *nosebleeds* But after listening to the CD, I think I prefer Wakasa (CV: Hatano Wataru) over Ran (CV: Sakurai Takahiro). Maybe it's because Wakasa is more of my type...? (O_o) And in what way is a yandere my type lol... The part where Wakasa laughed maniacally scared the shit out of me!

From there I moved to Volume 3, loved (obsessively) by my twin Naohiro (CV: Matsubara Daisuke) and my stepdad (CV: Yusa Kouji)... Naohiro was kind of obsessive so he kept calling and sending me texts...because he didn't want my stepdad to have his way with me...in the end I did run away from them to my room and they both chased after me and begged me to come out and choose from either of them... I must say Matsubara-san and Yusa-san both did their job really well! I was scared again lol...and my type this time is Naohiro! Maybe because of the fact I prefer guys around my age... xD

And I finally made my way up to the first volume, Kakeru my stepbrother (CV: Kaji Yuuki) and Atsushi my childhood friend (CV: Toriumi Kousuke). MAN THIS WAS THE SCARIEST VOLUME OF THEM ALL!!! Both Kakeru and Atsushi are really really REALLY do-obsessed...questioning me about how I felt about each of them...questioning me about my male classmates and my relationship with them...they were fighting almost every minute...controlling my phone use...sending countless calls and texts...then Atsushi lured Kakeru out and started hitting him...oh my GOD I NEARLY WENT CRAZY WHEN I GOT LOCKED IN THE DAMNED CAGE!!! I kept thinking to myself that if I really were in that situation, I'd rather die than live that way...ARGH BUT IF I TOLD THEM I'D RATHER DIE, THEN THEY'D WANT TO DIE WITH ME TOO!!! @#*&^$*&%.......NO WAY IN HELL!!! Ok...I take back what I just thought/said...I don't think I'd know what to do...!!!! ( ; o ; ) Kaji-san and Toriumi-san really did a great job here as well! I feel like introducing this volume to my Saitou-obsessed friend...imagine the look on her face when she hears a Yandere Saitou! >XD

No comments:

Post a Comment