Monday 1 October 2012

Birthday Celebration 2012

I celebrated my birthday with my cousin yesterday. My friends came and it was really fun! \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)メ(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ We held a barbecue party at my aunt's house...yeah, they know how much I just love barbecues! :D

Some photos taken during the celebration...




Barbecue time and cocktail drinks!


My birthday gifts
My friends were asking me which animal I liked, and I said I didn't like bears... Turns out I'd said the wrong thing at the wrong time - one of my friends gave me that teddy bear. I'm so sorry! I take back my words!! <(。_。)> 
......but I really am not a teddy bear fan... (; ̄ェ ̄)

An INFINITE 2013 calendar and coin box! Given by two of my friends who are into K-pop. Yeah, INFINITE is my favourite K-pop band. Dongwoo! (´∀`)♡


Gundam model kits given by two of my aunts and my cousin, Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed Destiny and Gundam 00. A sudden Gundam influx (O.o)
My aunt forgot to remove the price tags before wrapping, so now I know how much they cost hehehe... (¬w¬)

Wacom's Bamboo Manga Pen and Touch given by another aunt along with a Canon Ixus camera with pouch and mini tripod. What's the difference between this Bamboo Manga tablet and the normal Bamboo tablet? (・_・ヾ

Maneki Neko and sakura fan from The Japanese Shop. とてもかわいい〜

As I mentioned before, I braced myself for the embarrassment, but I think I had my guard down a little - my grandma made a joke about me getting married after this birthday, and my friends teased me non-stop... ヘ(>_<ヘ)  But it was really fun! And the cards they gave me...they're all so sweet and caring people! I wanted to cry after reading the cards ヽ(;▽;)ノ... みんな大好き!(´ε` )♡

No comments:

Post a Comment