Sunday 14 October 2012

Back to school blues...

OTL My second school semester starts tomorrow (ToT) So this means that I'll be on hiatus. But I'll try my best to blog as much as possible (but most probably it will be about my school works and assignments) but thank God there's free wi-fi connection in school (so I can constantly go online hehe~) Ah well... But I will continue to listen to drama CDs and all the other wonderful stuff that Japan offers! It's the perfect remedy to cure any stress, depressions, misery, heartbreaks and what-not that I will most probably experience (again) this semester (and any other semester, to be frank) So today I'm gonna post all the artworks that I've done this week and the previous one in hierarchical order.

(Image has been removed)
Collaboration with my good friend. Lineart by her, colours by me.

(Image has been removed)
Messing around with Photoshop, and the poor guy ended up in this (badly coloured) Visual Kei get-up XD

(Image has been removed)
Just a random girl...practicing my colouring techniques. Initially she had purple hair but I changed it to brown because it looked strange...

(Image has been removed)
A.N.JELL fanart for my mum. He's Beautiful fans may be able to tell who is who :3

(Image has been removed)
Gintoki fanart for my deviantart ID. It seems like Gintama's drawing style suits mine XD

(Image has been removed)
Just completed it this evening. This is most probably the last manga-related artwork I'm gonna post, the other upcoming ones will be my school assignments.

Seriously, the only module I'm looking forward to is my Japanese class...
I'm always wondering why the teachers keep telling us to stay away from drawing manga-style. I knew I should've been born in Japan instead!! There're colleges dedicated to manga and anime there, and THAT'S what I want to do in the future, not draw some odd-weird-looking figures... *sigh*

Gearing up for another brain-throbbing-blood-sucking fun and exciting school semester! I CAN DO IT!! (>w<)b *blasts Can Do by Granrodeo on my laptop*

一生に頑張ってね!では、それまで!

P.S.
I already bought the October issues of Dengeki Girl's Style, Pash! and Otomedia last week, but I think I'll do the reviews perhaps this weekend (if I don't have any homework or if I complete them fast).. Really sorry, because I was trying to finish up as many illustrations as I could before school reopens... (ToT)

No comments:

Post a Comment