Tuesday 2 October 2012

Two nights ago I listened to one of the scariest drama CDs ever - Kurayamigatari ~Yoen Ibun~. And I made a big mistake by listening to it at night. DARN THOSE GHOST VOICES AND THE DUMMY HEAD MIC!!! I was totally freaked out by the ghost voices, and daren't go to the toilet after that (TAT) And not forgetting Tsuda Kenjirou-san for his incredible voice acting skills. He voiced multiple characters in this CD, I am in awe! Tsuda-san, you are no longer merely Inui-san and Kazama-sama! XD However, this drama CD is highly recommended. It has a good plot and the ending is unexpected. Google it and you'll find quite a few good reviews around. Unfortunately translations aren't available as of yet, so we will have to wait. But summaries are available so the plot is somewhat understandable. And once again, BEWARE THE GHOST VOICES!!!
The CD cover is really nice!
This guy appears throughout the whole CD (since he's the main reason why the listener -you- goes to see him), and his voice is exactly the same as Kazama's :D

Next up, one of the CDs that I've been impatiently expecting since like forever, DIABOLIK LOVERS VERSUS 2 - Subaru VS Raito. Hell yeah! My two favourite vampire brothers facing off each other in the same CD! Subaru~ (´∀`)♡ I love his seiyuu as well, Kondou Takashi. Hibari!!
And I have no idea why the heck Raito is my second bias when he's a 変態 and a super psychotic ドS! Hirakawa-san...it has to be your voice, it has to!! Why are you killing me (and all the other fangirls) with that deadly voice of yours (which, combined with the super dummy head mic power, becomes even deadlier)??? (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)

No comments:

Post a Comment