Tuesday 23 October 2012

So right now I'm in school and fangirling while browsing through the Internet because my morning class got cancelled with my lecturer on course. So that leaves me with 6 whole hours of free time! Woohoo!!!

And I want to apologise for once again delaying the magazine reviews... I'm really really sorry! (>_<) I'll do it at the end of this week, I promise!

Anyway here are the promised storyboards and painting practices.


My first 10-panel storyboard

Our first class work - storyboard one scene from Hansel & Gretel


Second class work - storyboard one scene from the movie Coraline

Storyboarding a movie or an animation is HARD. I'm really glad my future job is to be a mangaka, not an animator...

My first monochromatic painting. Colours used are Raw Umber and Yellow Ochre.

This one failed terribly OTL

Argh the water spoiled it all----- (>n<)

No comments:

Post a Comment