Friday 20 March 2015

Costest: Nine (Zankyou no Terror)

Hehe so I finally did a costest after so long! I used the new products I bought yesterday and I'm glad to say that I'm satisfied with them. The only thing was that I didn't expect the tip of the gel liner to break off so easily LOL so I ended up having to line my eye using the leftover stump XDD
The Essence BB Cream is pretty good, but my only complaint is that it's kind of stinky (.-.) I still prefer Silkygirl's Magic BB Cream, plus it has a pleasant fragrance X3

I'm costesting Nine from Zankyou no Terror by the way. I'm still not good with the eyeliner so the only thing I'm not satisfied with for this costest are the eyes...cursing the unsteady hand and bad vision (ToT) But I'm really happy that I managed to pull off a guyish makeup! I do think I look quite ikemen LOLOL *slapped*


Pardon the unglam face _(:з」∠)_


No comments:

Post a Comment