Friday 13 March 2015

Miyuki Kazuya (Daiya no Ace) 1/9 scale figure previews!

Hello! It's been a while XD And I've come with good news!! I'm officially done with school and that means now I'm free to do what I want, whenever I want!! XDD

So when I woke up today and logged in to Twitter, the next few minutes came the announcement from Apricot Blossom (an otome figure company). They released the official previews of the Miyuki Kazuya (from Daiya no Ace) scale figure!!

We were teased with this


And then this


And finally this


YES

And then they updated their blog with these images




Dayum he definitely got the booty 8DDD

Okay so basically Miyuki boy here is not my bias but I really like this figure, and it's tempting me to buy it =_= Definitely the trash king of this century wwww

You can check out the company's official post on their blog here!

I'm looking forward to Eijun's figure though! And honest to god, if they ever announce a Kuramochi figure, I'M GONNA DIE ALONG WITH MY WALLET _(:з」∠)_

No comments:

Post a Comment