Saturday 14 March 2015

Rejet New Titles 2015/2016

Ehehehe once again this post is long overdue! XD
But I want to post about it anyway, mostly for my own reference~
It's also the opportunity for me to finally, FINALLY watch all these PVs :'D

A few weeks back (I can't remember exactly when because I was too busy with schoolwork when I saw the announcement on Twitter >.<) Rejet updated us with new titles for this year!

As with the previous year, I was busy doing my work (this time it was a bloody report ugh) when Rejet spammed my Twitter timeline with updates. 酷いな…(T▽T)

HOWEVER.... I myself am severely not updated when it comes to listening to Rejet's CDs due to the fact that there are so many of them, I can't keep up welp hello it's like hundreds of CDs vs only one of me... `* ))))
I have no idea where I stopped at for Diabolik Lovers (possibly the first volume of Dark Fate orz), and as for the other Rejet CDs, the last thing I remember listening to was Vanquish Brothers Masamune ;;;;;;

DIABOLIK LOVERS BLOODY BOUQUET
At first my eyes mistakenly read "Bouquet" as "Banquet" gah ε=; ▽;)


Diabolik Lovers is back again stronger than ever~
In this Bloody Bouquet series, you'll be getting married to the vampire of your choice; a proposal of sorts. Oh my... And adding to that, they also announced some goodies to prepare you for your "wedding"... ❤(ӦvӦ。)
Dude I'm creying so hard you have no idea w w w
I guess if you live alone then that welcome board thing will fit in easily but if you're living with your family or something then... 8'D

Vol 01 Sakamaki Ayato (Midorikawa Hikaru): 22.04.15
Vol 02 Mukami Ruki (Sakurai Takahiro): 20.05.15
Vol 03 Tsukinami Carla (Morikawa Toshiyuki): 17.06.15
Vol 04 Sakamaki Shuu (Toriumi Kousuke): 22.07.15
Vol 05 Mukami Kou (Kimura Ryouhei): 19.08.15*
Vol 06 Sakamaki Reiji (Konishi Katsuyuki): 23.09.15
Vol 07 Tsukinami Shin (Morikubo Shoutarou): 21.10.15*
Vol 08 Mukami Yuuma (Suzuki Tatsuhisa): 18.11.15
Vol 09 Sakamaki Kanato (Kaji Yuki): 16.12.15
Vol 10 Sakamaki Raito (Hirakawa Daisuke): 20.01.16
Vol 11 Mukami Azusa (Kishio Daisuke): 17.02.16
Vol 12 Sakamaki Subaru (Kondou Takashi): 23.03.16*

TAISHOU GUUZOU ROMAN ~TEIKOKU STAR~ 2: KINEMATOGRAPH


This is the sequel to the first Teikoku Star series. The characters and the seiyuu cast remain the same with the addition of a new character ~

Released on the same day as the Diabolik Lovers Bloody Bouquet series.

Vol 01 Seishirou (Sakurai Takahiro): 22.04.15
Vol 02 Isao (Nojima Kenji): 20.05.15
Vol 03 Sanji (Kaji Yuki): 17.06.15
Vol 04 Fuji (Kimura Ryouhei): 22.07.15
Vol 05 Rei (Kondou Takashi): 19.08.15
Vol 06 Okito (Toriumi Kousuke): 23.09.15

MOTTO LIP ON MY PRINCE


This is the sequel to the first Lip On My Prince series~ The characters and seiyuu cast remain the same, with the addition of two new characters!

Also released on the same day as Bloody Bouquet and Teikoku Star 2.

Vol 01 Nagumo Asahi (Suwabe Junichi): 22.04.15
Vol 02 Saotome Shouta (Shimono Hiro): 20.05.15
Vol 03 Kitano Seiya (Namikawa Daisuke): 17.06.15
Vol 04 Norio Ban (Hirakawa Daisuke): 22.07.15
Vol 05 Naruse Tomoe (Kishio Daisuke): 19.08.15
Vol 06 Sawaguchi Mahoro (Midorikawa Hikaru): 23.09.15
Vol 07 Yanase Haru (Toriumi Kousuke): 21.10.15
Vol 08 Shiina Tsubaki (Yoshino Hiroyuki): 18.11.15

LACRIMOSA ~NANATSU NO AI


A brand new series, this is loosely based on the seven deadly sins. It looks interesting, and I personally like the art /////////

Now honestly I pretty much suck at translating Katakana into Romaji so I'm sorry if the Romaji isn't accurate ;A;

Vol 01 Nico - Wrath (Toriumi Kousuke): 29.04.15
Vol 02 Nold - Envy (Kishio Daisuke): 27.05.15
Vol 03 Xerx/Zerx?? - Pride (Midorikawa Hikaru): 24.06.15
Vol 04 Kiril - Sloth (Nojima Kenji): 29.07.15
Vol 05 Menas - Greed (Nakai Kazuya): 26.08.15
Vol 06 Harry - Gluttony (Kaji Yuki): 30.09.15
Vol 07 Chloe - Lust (Kaida Yuki): 28.10.15

Also, what's interesting about this series is the fact that Kaida Yuki is one of the cast! When I first saw the cast announcement I was totally surprised and pleased! I don't know how it'll be listening to her volume but I sure am looking forward to it! :D
Psssttt! If you're unsure of who Kaida Yuki is, she voices Fuji in Prince of Tennis and Alex in Kuroko no Basuke, among others. I love her so much okay umph (*´ω`*)
Fans of Fuji, do grab hold of this opportunity hohoho 8'DDD

LOVE DON!! QUIXOTE


What's with all these quirky titles honestly www but after a little research, it was probably named after a Spanish novel called Don Quixote de la Mancha (intentionally or not, I don't know).
However, another research led me to the word "quixotic" which according to this site basically means "a person who gibes". Welcome back to English class, Aki... (° ° ; )

I don't think the novel has got anything to do with this series though, since this series is basically about you getting cornered against the wall by the guy AKA the well-known kabe don (hence the "don" in the title - you're getting Love-donned!) XD And perhaps the "quixote" part refers to you getting taunted by the boys... I DON'T KNOW XDD
But if this is really Rejet's intention (the word play on the title), then I'll be impressed because I personally think it's a clever way to portray different ideas >w<

Ah I guess I sidetracked too much lol ;;

I'm personally interested in this series too, plus the song is catchy ^^
By the way, is it just me or is Rejet implementing cuter/light-hearted themes for their drama CDs these days? Maybe they feel bad for torturing us with lots of angst and sadism LOL if you know what I'm talking about XD

Release date will be the same as Lacrimosa.

Vol 01 Monami (Kondou Takashi): 29.04.15 (Mon ami...get it? ww *slapped*)
Vol 02 Shizuku (Nojima Kenji): 27.05.15
Vol 03 Taichi (Yonaga Tsubasa): 24.06.15
Vol 04 Sousuke (Kimura Ryouhei): 29.07.15
Vol 05 Reno (Matsuoka Yoshitsugu): 26.08.15 (oh another character in a mascot ww)
Vol 06 Roy (Hirakawa Daisuke): 30.09.15

YUUGEN ROMANTICA


Oh lord mercy this series is totally my type because: YOUKAI... *wiggles eyebrows*
UMFF YES YES ALL MY YES (*v*)

I guess this is the youkai-disguises-himself-as-a-human-and-enrols-into-the-same-school-as-the-heroine kind of series. But because it's all about youkai I'm so gonna listen to this! ♥ Mythology geek here 8'DDD *slapped*

Release date is the same as Lacrimosa and LoveDon.

Vol 01 Hifumi, Karasu Tengu (KENN): 29.04.15 (brb screaming cos TENGU aaaaaa)
Vol 02 Zakuro, Kitsune (Sakurai Takahiro): 27.05.15 (honestly why are all these kitsune guys tsuns ww maybe they should have asked Tacchi, cos Tomoe lolol)
Vol 03 Iriya, Yamata Orochi (Tachibana Shinnosuke): 24.06.15 (now this guy here is interesting because it's not everyday you get a humanoid adaptation of this legendary weapon)
Vol 04 Arahagi, Bakeneko (Kaji Yuki): 29.07.15 (aaaaa what a cuuuteee //////)
Vol 05 Toneri, Inugami (Hirakawa Daisuke): 26.08.15 (yandere alert welp)
Vol 06 Hanake, Toire no Hanako-san (Midorikawa Hikaru): 30.09.15 (yoooo guy version of Hanako-san 8'DD Up till now I'm still very uncertain as to whether Hanako is considered a youkai or a yurei >A<)

I also love the art for this one because the illustration is done by Kazari Tayu-sensei (who also did the art for the Chronostacia game) (*´v`*)♥

ZENRYOKU SHOUNEN-TACHI NO O UTA & TORIAI


Another new series. Basically it'll be about the interactions between you, who is living your life in a dream-like manner, and the guys who are, how do I put this, full of life and ambition.

I don't know if I'm interested in this series or not thus I have nothing much to say about it, but the cast for it is indeed refreshing! X3 I like the art though!

Release dates same as the above three.

Vol 01 Yuki Yuzuru (Aoi Shouta): 29.04.15
Vol 02 Tachibana Sena (Masuda Toshiki): 27.05.15
Vol 03 Kisaragi Rihito (Yamashita Daiki): 24.06.15
Vol 04 Shishikura Key (Hanae Natsuki): 29.07.15
Vol 05 Saeki Taiga (Saitou Souma): 26.08.15
Vol 06 Sakuraba Toua (Umehara Yuuichirou): 30.09.15

UNICORN JR.


If you're a fan of Marginal 4 and Lagrange Point like me, then I guess you'll be screaming your head off for this new idol unit Unicorn Jr !! Because Rejet's music is awesome aaaaaa Mikoto ////

Shindou Tsubasa (Aoi Shouta)
Takimaru Alto (Sawashiro Chiharu)
Nakama Thelma (Someya Toshiyuki)

Among the three I only know Aoi-chan so I'm definitely looking forward to getting to know the other two--- No wait what am I talking about?? I'M ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING SAWASHIRO MIYUKI'S LITTLE BRO SING OH YES I AM (*A*)

Oh in case you're wondering, Sawashiro Chiharu is Sawashiro Miyuki's younger brother!! XD
I love Miyuki-chan so I'm hoping to fall in love with her little brother too! 8D *shot*

MOSHI, KONO SEKAI NI KAMISAMA GA IRU TO SURU NARABA


This is a new game by Rejet for the PS Vita. Ah yes, all of us without a Vita let's huddle together in a corner and cry :')

If there is a God in this world.
I want to be reborn again together with my boyfriend...

Uguu why does it sound cheesy when translated into English? ;; It sounds so beautiful in Japanese orz... Ah languages...or maybe it's just me ;o;
Okay I don't want to translate anymore for fear of messing up everything _(*´д`* 」∠)_

Basically this series is about the heroine who receives a letter from her past self. The other guys in the story (her classmates) also receive the same letter, and they get involved in incidents which force them to face their painful past.

This story somehow reminds me of the shoujo manga Orange by Takano Ichigo (go read this manga guys I promise you it'll be fun _:(°ω° ):_)

The game will be on sale sometime this year.

DANCE WITH DEVILS


And finally, a collaboration between Rejet and Elements Garden - an original anime series!

Tachibana Ritsuka (Heroine)
Kaginuki Rem (Saitou Souma)
Tachibana Lind (Hatano Wataru) Nah I don't think he's blood-related to the heroine...
Sogami Urie (Kondou Takashi)
Nanashiro Mage (Kimura Subaru)
Natsumezaka Shiki (Hirakawa Daisuke)
And a cute little dog Rouen (it's really cute ok!! ////////)


And there we have it! I do hope I didn't miss out anything this time >A<;;
Wow I'm really tired now after writing this post LOL where is my stamina roll I do need it badly...
(:3ノシヾ)ノ゛

No comments:

Post a Comment