Friday 5 June 2015

Gundam Docks at Singapore

Hello~ It's been a while! My last post was dated March and now it's already June. Time really flies! :o

Some updates, I graduated from my polytechnic on May 18th, and I'm currently in sword hell aka Touken Ranbu lol XD

And today I went to the Gundam Docks exhibition in Singapore. The exhibition runs from 4 to 28 June at Ngee Ann City, with the merchandise available at the B2 level.

I'm not a hardcore Gundam fan but I appreciate mecha and their designs. Here are some photos from the exhibition!

*Please DO NOT take out any of my photos!


The two 6m tall mobile suits at the entrance of Ngee Ann City. And two rows of 1.5m Zakus leading up to the entrance doors.




The basement is where the Gundam merchandise are being sold, ranging from Gunpla to other goods like T-shirts, etc.




Some of the Gunpla being displayed









1.5m Gunpla on exhibition









And to commemorate Singapore's 50th year of independence, Okawara Kunio, the designer of the Gundam mobile suits, designed an RX-78-2 SG50 version! I bought 2 sets lolol







Well that was pretty much it! In the evening there are light shows for the 6m models at the entrance but I'm not allowed to stay out till late so I can't go and see them... ;__;

No comments:

Post a Comment