Sunday 14 June 2015

Funan Anime Matsuri 2015

Hello, it's me again~ June this year is just full of anime events and that means I'm going to be broke this month (like I'm not already broke in the first place) _(:3 」∠)_

Yesterday I went to Funan Anime Matsuri 2015 (8-14 June) held at Funan Digitalife Mall. I wanted to go earlier in the week but I was busy... But I managed to make some time to attend it ;v; I was mainly attracted to the promotion - Touken Ranbu official merchandise on discount! LOL *shot*

*Please DO NOT take out any of my photos!


Anyway I saw that Dmyo-sensei (aka Shirahane Nao) was going to hold an illustration workshop at 11am so I decided to head there early. I arrived a bit too early, so I went to the second floor to look at the gathering area from a bird's eye view. At 10:15am, there was a piano performance by a local anisong pianist, and omg I was really impressed with his playing!

This song was split into two parts because I got interrupted by a text message during the song's intro >.<



And this one :p


Afterwards was the start of Dmyo-sensei's illustration workshop. It was a great pleasure to see her in person! ^^



Next was a cosplay workshop by none other than Hana & Baozi!! Omg it's so amazing to see them live! Along with DD Tenka, they were cosplaying Touken Ranbu's Date-gumi (Hana as Tsurumaru, Baozi as Mitsutada and DD Tenka as Ookurikara) *internal screams*

Then they proceeded with the workshop, showing how to do the makeup for cosplay (I forgot which character it was...uh I think it was Hoshizora Rin?? Sorry... I'm a girl but I don't watch Love Live so I don't know any of the characters >.<;)




Baozi never looks at my camera....
I always either get his profile view or his face is being blocked by something.... _(:3 」∠)_

And here's my loot from FAM 2015 XDD

Before unboxing
After unboxing
I was really lucky because I got my favourite characters 3/4 of the trading collections~ ヽ(;▽;)ノ 
(Shiraishi for TeniPuri, Kuramochi for Daiya no Ace and Souji for Hakuouki)
The only "unlucky" one was Miyuki for Daiya no Ace lolol

Next will be CharaExpo 2015 which will be happening next weekend! Excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment