Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year 2013!

This is for my friend Renciel who loves Heisuke from Hakuouki! It was originally planned to be a bookmark but I don't think it's possible now because I got my dimensions wrong orz... DX
But I'm also dedicating this to all Heisuke lovers out there! (^^)

Now on to my New Year's message!

As I'm writing now, 2012 will be over in approximately 3hrs in my region (GMT+8). This whole year was a totally baffling and thrilling experience for me. I've never been this stressed in my entire life! As I look back, I think this year has been rather fair for me. I made new friends both in real life and on Tumblr, and these people have changed me in so many ways. And they have become one of the most important people in my life. I'm glad to have met them! I've turned a year older, but my childish attitude still remains /and I regret nothing/ XD

To everyone who has supported me all this while, I'd like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you! *hugs* And also, I'm sorry if I've offended anyone in any way possible m(_ _)m

And with regards to this blog, I have managed to successfully keep it and not giving up halfway (as I've done with so many others before it orz). I hope everyone will have a better 2013, and I hope you'll be with me!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
新年あけましておめでとうございます!!!
해피 뉴 이어!!!

\(★´−`)人(´▽`★)/

No comments:

Post a Comment