Sunday 6 January 2013

Dengeki Girl's Style - Glass Heart Princess Premium Package

Hola! My first post for 2013!! :D

Ah, no, sorry please ignore the above >.<
I went to Kinokuniya to grab January's copy of Pash! and, while I was disappointed that the one and only copy of the Hakuouki Reimeiroku anime art book had been taken away, lookie at what I found!!

I don't know what is the exact name for this, so I just called it as it is (refer to post title).




Process of opening the GHP package

The poster is double-sided and it's HUGE. Plus that hairband is really cute!
1890円 is a good enough price if not for the ridiculous shipping rates orz...

Scans of the book, calendar and posters are in my Tumblr:

Book

Calendar

Poster


AND
THIS
TOTALLY
SEXY
GUY
I
CAN'T
EVEN
UGH




Tachibana Shinnosuke
(Pash! January 2013 Seiyuu Feature Act. 48)

No comments:

Post a Comment