Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas to everyone!! (^^)/

Hi everyone! It's officially the eve of Christmas over here in my region (GMT+8). I'm sure there are loads of people out there who are doing their last-minute Christmas shopping this very minute! I just did mine last afternoon, and boy was it stressful. However it was a very fun experience, hunting gifts for my friends! 
Now, even if you don't celebrate Christmas (like me), do make use of that day to catch up with your family and friends, and show them how much you appreciate them! 

These here are two songs from me to everyone, Holy Night from Toradora and White Confession (Lately) by INFINITE, my favourite K-pop group.




I'D LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
(My New Year message is separate XD)
(^^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment