Friday 21 December 2012

Uta no Prince-sama Winter Book (DGS January 2013)

So when me and my friend rushed to Kinokuniya this morning, the PASH! magazines had not been shipped in yet (I think) but we managed to grab January 2013's issue of DGS (thankfully!)~ I'll go back this Saturday and see if the PASH! magazines have arrived! I'll just scan the free Uta Puri book for now because it's already late night and I want to watch the animes I missed this week (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and Kamisama Hajimemashita) [I didn't watch them in the end].

Uta no Prince-sama Winter Book cover
Otoya's Interview
Masato's Interview
Natsuki's Interview
Tokiya's Interview
Ren's Interview
Shou's Interview
Cecil's Interview
Reiji's Interview
Ranmaru's Interview
Ai's Interview
Camus's Interview
Uta Puri All Star
Reiji-senpai and Ranmaru-senpai routes 
Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000%
I really love this illustration, it's so pretty!
I couldn't turn on my portable scanner so I had to use my printer-scanner-photocopier to scan these. It was a slow process because of the big resolution, but I prefer how the scans turned out here compared to the ones I scanned using the portable scanner. I'll see if I have time to scan the others along with the December issues of DGS and Otomedia because I HAVE NOT PREPARED MY CHRISTMAS GIFTS YET OTL... (>A<)

No comments:

Post a Comment