Saturday 23 August 2014

I'm back~ And new project announcements from Rejet _(:з」∠)_

I'm finally back after my last post in February...wow that was quite a long time ago! XD

Anyway, while I was away, a lot of things happened (well my Tumblr and Twitter are almost always active so I mostly get updates from there www) but seriously, one thing I want to punch really hard is Rejet! (°°)╯︵ ┻━┻

A few weeks back they announced some new projects and at that point of time I was trying to finish up one of my homeworks =__= In the end I got distracted and ended up sleeping for only two hours OTL To make matters worse I had makeup class the next morning, followed by an industry trip in the afternoon, and a Japanese test in the evening >.< I was zombified by the end of the day... _(:з」∠)_ good thing my uncle decided to fetch me home from school nyahahaha

Anyway, here are the new Rejet projects! I didn't visit their official websites because I'm too lazy and just knowing the seiyuu casts is more than enough for me 8'D *shot*




Happy Sugar Darlin



Enju Usui: Sakurai Takahiro
Tamaki Satomi: Okamoto Nobuhiko
Ranran Kurumiya: Aoi Shouta
Sora Ebihara: Kaji Yuuki
Masato Fujie: Suwabe Junichi (goodbye to me oh gosh >////////<)
Satou: Suzuki Tatsuhisa (he's a freaking guy in a bear suit akhjfklsjdfh)


SACRIFICE ~Goodbye My Virgin~
(YES THIS IS QUITE AN AWKWARD TITLE IMO...)



Serikawa Noel: Eguchi Takuya (BYE)
Serikawa Yuki: Ono Yuuki
Yagami Aran: Namikawa Daisuke
Yushino Keito: Hatano Wataru
Nadeno Yuujin: Shimono Hiro
Calmera: Hosoya Yoshimasa (SCREAMING)



Criminale!



Gerardo: Midorikawa Hikaru
Lucia: Kondou Takashi
Tempesta: Morikawa Toshiyuki
Chiave: Toriumi Kousuke
Nero: Hirakawa Daisuke
Chara: Shimono Hiro


Shinsengumi Hiyokuroku Wasurenagusa



They took out Kondou and Hijikata!! T__T Nooooo Hosoyaaaannnn T___T

Basically the cast is the same but without Kondou and Hijikata (;___;)...
The two new characters are Itou Kashitarou (Hirakawa Daisuke) and Yamanami Keisuke aka Sannan (Midorikawa Hikaru).
Ok I hate these guys in Hakuouki but something tells me I'll probably have a 180 degrees change towards them in Wasurenagusa _(:з」∠)_ Look at Sannan's smirk wts OTL OTL


Meiji Kyuuketsu Kitan Tsukiyasha



Joujou Gento: Toriumi Kousuke
Keiga: Shimono Hiro (BBBYYY)
Ubukata Misao: Tachibana Shinnosuke (akljhdlkjfhakldjfhckalhjadnc)
Yashiro Hayato: Fukuyama Jun
Kirinosuke: Kondou Takashi (AAAAAAAA)
Shirou: Kaji Yuuki


Ookami Kunchi



Ash: Hirakawa Daisuke
Nike: Hosoya Yoshimasa (AKHFDLKJSFHCKALJHDSC)
Heat: Okamoto Nobuhiko
Sonata: KENN
Koiki: Kimura Ryouhei
Lukia: Kaji Yuuki

The first thing that came into my mind when I watched the PV was "Omfg I want to touch their ears!! >///A///<"


And Rejet also announced some collaboration original animation project with Satelight and it's called ZEPHYR.



Ned: Suzuki Tatsuhisa
Kal: Kamiya Hiroshi
Uran: Ono Daisuke
Meisa: Kaji Yuuki

"The world, will change. This song, reaching for you."
Sounds kind of UtaPri like, but I'm looking forward to this because it looks interesting :3

No comments:

Post a Comment