Monday 26 August 2013

Playing The Second Reproduction...

So I continued playing The Second Reproduction which I'd left off for about a year ago _(:з」∠)_
I don't think I've ever mentioned before over here but I'm terrible at playing otome games without the help of walkthroughs. I usually end up getting the bad ends when I play without them OTL

The game's been released quite a long time ago already but I'm sure there are people out there who haven't played it yet so I'm gonna put up a SPOILER and SLIGHT NSFW warning for this post.

Before I went on hiatus with my otome gaming, I'd already cleared one of Christina's bad ends (the one where she received the letter from Helaris asking her to kill herself and she obliged), and one of Gardis' bad ends (the one where Christina got turned into a doll) - I assume this is his bad end cos Chris died in the end afterall omfg. And yes, I got these routes without the help of any walkthroughs and...ugh... (;__;)

Oh and I cleared Lezette's second end yesterday (again I played without the help of walkthroughs). I'm assuming it's a bad end (????) Anyway I think I cried over Lezette a lot more than I did with Gardis. Damn... ;;;; Like, these scenes aajhlkljagha;aghagajghiaugenv THOSE FEELS.





This scene. THIS DAMN HEARTBREAKING SCENE. HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO MY KOKORO. HOW DARE YOU. WHYYYYYYYY!? (QAAAQ)
I really thought that was the end of Lezette's route and that I was never gonna see him again but then a time warp happened and poof he was back. You didn't know how relieved I was that he was still alive orz

And then this scene popped up and I was like, Please stay like this forever my precious bbys (QAAAQ)





And well yeah they did the thing and Lezette was all "I'm sorry if I was horrible in bed" and Chris was like "No I think you were...manly." trololol and Lezette had to thank Gardis for his er... ace in the hole tips XD

I really really REAAAALLLYYYY LOVE Lezette. He's just so sweet and cute (Q///A///Q) I guess if you prefer a more teasing and mature guy then you could go for Gardis.

So these are the CGs that I've gotten so far:




Those empty ones should belong to the good ends as well as Jin's. I haven't played Jin yet (I don't quite trust guys like him tbh and he isn't my type either...........) and I still have to get the good ends so I probably have to turn to the walkthrough for help. I'll do that when I'm in the mood to play again. Because in my honest opinion, my mind and heart will suffer if I play this game continuously without a break. I know there are other otome games out there whose plots can tear your heart away more than this but I must say the plot for TSR is equally as good and as heart-wrenching. For those of you who have not played this game, please do! It's highly recommended :)


And how can I forget about these cutie pies here? (;w;)

I wouldn't consider this a review cos I haven't finished playing the entire game so more like...thoughts after playing Lezette's route?

No comments:

Post a Comment